What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, city and state
- other information relevant to customer's shipping details.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Protecting your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless are required by law to do so.
We are committed to the security of your information.